INTEGRATED IT INFRASTRUCTURE
- Call control
- Voice gateways
- Unified communication Applications
Vendor’s for unified communication solution
- Cisco:- call control , voice gateway and unified communication solution
- Avaya:- call control , voice gateway and unified communication solution
- Alcatel Lucent:- call control , voice gateway and unified communication solution
- Imagicle Unified communication Applications solution
Vendor’s for customer care solution
- Alcatel Lucent
- Video conference endpoints
- Telepresence and immersive solution
- Web conferencing Solution
- Multipoint Video Conference server
- Video conference management solution
- Recording and streaming Solution
Vendor’s for video conference solution
- Cisco video conference solution
- Polycom videoconference solution
- IP Phones
- Voice gateway router’s
- ISDN Modem
- Video conference endpoints
- Telepresence endpoints
- Immersive telepresence endpoint
- Software clients
Vendor’s for collaboration endpoints
- Smart screen Solution
- Smart projector Solution
- Interactive camera
- Interactive presentation system
- Cloud based smart board solution
Vendor’s for smart classroom solution
In computing, Wireless LAN or Wireless Local Area Network is a term to refer to a Local Area Network that does not need cables to connect the different devices.People can access the network from where they want; the length of the cable no longer limits them.
The purpose of IT infrastructure management is to provide structure and control of the functions responsible for diverse technical operations which generally involve hardware, software, and networking in both physical and virtual environments. The main goal is to minimize downtime and maintain business productivity.Overall, IT infrastructure management is closely aligned with overall corporate operations, strategies, and goals.
WAN optimization, also known as WAN acceleration, is the category of technologies and techniques used to maximize the efficiency of data flow across a wide area network (WAN). In an enterprise WAN, the goal of optimization is to increase the speed of access to critical applications and information.
Benefits of WAN Optimization Solutions
- Accelerated performance: Deliver the best end user experience across the Hybrid WAN with accelerated performance of all applications.
- Problem resolution: Resolve problems faster with improved IT visibility into application, network and end user experience.
- Complete IT control: Gain greater control with a simplified, wizard-like approach that translates business intent into application-centric service policies and automatically derives all possible network path possibilities based on availability.
Data protection: Secure all traffic across Hybrid WANs between Private (MPLS) and Internet Links with standards-based encryption for added security and regulatory compliance.